Client Service Representative
Geier Insurance Agency, Parker, Colorado
Geier Insurance Agency, LLC is an independently-owned and operated insurance agency in Parker, Colorado. Our agency carries dozens of appointments with trusted insurance providers to sell auto, homeowners, commercial, and life insurance through a Colorado-based brokerage.
Our agency is growing! We are seeking a Client Service Representative to assist with customer service and administrative duties. The position is based in our office location in Parker.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to email a cover letter and résumé to: email@example.com
The Customer Service Representative will provide exceptional customer service to the agency’s current clientele, market and sell new products to existing and new policyholders, and perform various administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, energetic and friendly, and has the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with a variety of people. Strong computer skills are required. Prior insurance customer service experience and knowledge of insurance products is highly desired.
Starting wage is dependent on experience. Bonus opportunities are possible for a P&C licensed Customer Service Representative.
Work hours are Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The Customer Service Representative has the primary role of retaining current clients through strong customer service, as well as marketing products to new & existing customers.
• Answer phones, emails and written correspondence and provide walk-in service to new and existing clients.
• Provide service on existing client policies, such as making coverage changes, researching and answering billing questions, issuing certificates of insurance and other requests.
• Research and provide property and casualty insurance quotes.
• Document client requests in electronic agency management system.
• Schedule appointments for agents.
• File and scan documents.
• Communicate with agents regarding client policies, complaints and service needs.
• Communicate with existing and prospective clients regarding policies and coverage
• Identify gaps in coverage and make recommendations to agent and/or client as directed.
• Maintain organized work space and professional appearance.
• Insurance Sales and/or customer service experience
• Excellent communication skills — both written and verbal
• Property & Casualty (P&C) license in good standing with the State of Colorado. (within first 90 days of employment)
• Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet and online email.
• Fast learner with the ability to multi-task and organize.
• Strong attention to details.
• Desire and ability to work in a small fast-paced office environment.
• Ability to work in both self-directed and team-oriented environment.
• High integrity and dedication to doing what is right for clients.
• Energetic, friendly and compassionate service approach.
• Strong phone communication skills required
• Must pass a criminal background check.
• Good credit history — no bankruptcies within the last 36 months.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent is required; Bachelor’s degree is desired
Client Service Representative